Youth Unlimited terms & conditions
The term "Youth Unlimited" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Youth Unlimited, Thornbury Youth centre, Turnberries Community Building, Bath Road, Thornbury, South Gloucestershire BS35 2BB. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Content: The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Information and materials: Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Registration: You may be required to register your details for certain Services and open a user account that you can then use to access and log on to use those Services. You may change or update your user name and password or other details at any time via your account. You promise that all information and details provided are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name and password. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else. You should notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password and any breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- Safety: We advise that you never reveal via this sites services any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details when using our Services.
If you would like further advice about internet safety please visit the following site: Kidsmart
- You retain all ownership rights in any Submission you may make: You promise that you are the original owner of any content submission you make or you have the necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions to authorise us to use your content submission. In particular, you promise that you have obtained the permission of all of the people featured or referred to in the Submission (and if they are under 18 their parents or guardians as well) to our use of the Submission on the Services. You agree to give us evidence of all such licences, rights, consents, and permissions if so requested by us. You acknowledge that the contents of any Submission material other than personal data will be considered non-confidential.
You are responsible for the content of your Submission and the consequences arising from its use on our webiste. You will not upload to the website any material or content which is in any way defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate or infringes the rights of a third party or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability. You agree not to infringe any laws in order to produce or make a content submission. You agree not to transfer files which contain viruses or other harmful programs. Further, you must not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks in order to produce or make a content submission.
You also agree not to advertise or promote third parties' or your own goods or services including by way of the distribution of "spam" email. In particular, you agree not to use the Services to provide links to third party websites. We do not guarantee or endorse any content posted on the Website by users.
- Your specific requirements: Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of content: This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Usage of trademarks: All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use: Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- External links: From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your uasge: Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
[ Return to top ]